Affordable Bulk SMS in Nigeria @ 76kobo/SMS on GoldSMS247.com
GoldSMS247.com is a bulk SMS platform with unique and standardized features which makes it easier for our clients to use. Our bulk SMS website is clearly exceptional because it provides expected and adequate solutions to all communication barriers and fill in the gap which in turn ensure cordial relationship between our customers and their clients.
We also ensure that our bulk SMS website is terminated through the best gateway provider and this has really helped us to have the fastest and immediate delivery irrespective of the recipient’s location at home or abroad. Our bulk SMS delivers at the speed of light to the targeted recipient’s irrespective of the total gsm number.
At Adeb Global Solutions, the interest of our clients remain first and that’s why we give our client’s a kind of special treatment and with God on our side, it has really increased us from every angle of our business.
Check Our Pricing Details below:
SMS QUANTITY RANGE PRICE PER SMS
|500 - 2,999||N0.88kobo|
|3,000 - 999,999||N0.85kobo|
|1,000,000 - 4,999,999||N0.82kobo|
Please note that Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are not Joomla friendly. Therefore, make sure that you type both recipients' numbers and the exact text message directly on the compose page or use NOTEPAD to type everything. Then copy them and paste each of them in the appropriate box.
You can make your payments into the account details below:
ADEB GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
We discover that GLO Network is blocking messages that contain telephone number in its content. In case you have to add telephone number to the content of your message, we advise you to enter it this way in your message content to avoid having GLO delivery problem i.e 0803-839-1125 and the message will be delivered to all your recipients.
You can send bulk SMS to all GSM and CDMA networks across Nigeria and 620 networks in 180 countries across the globe. We assure you of international standard bulk SMS service. The SMS you buy from us will remain in your SMS account as long as you have not used it because our SMS does not expire, irrespective of the duration.
Endeavour to open a bulk SMS account on our bulk SMS portal today and start enjoying the most reliable bulk SMS services in Nigeria. You will automatically receive 2 free SMS in your SMS account which you can use to test the quality of our bulk SMS service immediately after a successful registration before you decide to make bulk SMS purchase. Excellent and Quality Services is our watch word.
How To Locate NOTEPAD on Your Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
1) Click on START
2) Move cursor to the top of ALL PROGRAMS and wait
3) Move cursor again to the top of ACCESSORIES and wait again
4) Then, locate NOTEPAD and click on it.
The Following Steps Are Required To Send Bulk SMS:
1) Register a FREE bulk SMS user account on this bulk SMS website (registration is absolutely free on all the bulk SMS portals in the world).
2) Log on to your newly created bulk SMS user account with your username and password.
3) Make use of the free SMS in your newly created account to test our bulk SMS website by sending text message to one of your own GSM numbers.
4) Once you are satisfied with the test you conducted through free SMS given to you, the next thing is to buy bulk SMS in volume which depends on the quantity needed. You can log out and take steps towards making payment for the quantity of your choice.
5) After making payment and your bulk SMS account is credited, Log on to your bulk SMS account with your USERNAME and PASSWORD, and click on "COMPOSE MESSAGE".
6) Enter the sender ID which must not be longer than 11 characters. Also type in or paste the recipients number(s) in the space for recipients. The next thing to do here is to compose the message which you want to send to your recipients.
7) The final step to take is to click on "SEND" and the message will be delivered to all your recipients within few seconds.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TIMING
You can communicate with one of our customer care representatives through any of the media listed below based on the day and time of the day.
Telephone Call : MONDAY - FRIDAY (8:00am - 5:00pm) Excluding public holidays
Text Message : MONDAY - SUNDAY (24/7)